Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Starting Thought - What if we were not Slaves of our Egos?

2011 has arrived - I wish more power & success to new venture ecosystem in India.

If one asks me to name one defining characteristic of entrepreneurs, the answer would undoubtedly be the fact that we are all slaves of our Egos - slaves of a wish to be seen as different from others.

A strange question crossed my mind as I started 2011 - What would I do differently if I was not a slave of my ego?

The answer touched me as nothing else so far in my life -

I would create purely for the pleasure of just plain creation and not for the appreciation, or lack of it, it generates from others.

Three cheers to the new venture creation that we are all part of & a very happy new year to all who are part of this game.

No comments: